My Bookshelf
What I am reading, what I am watching and what I'm hearing...
Friday, February 25, 2005
Decapolis
See
Decapolis.com
for a Christian website that discusses music, and tries to engage both Christians and non-Christians.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Molly
Lover of my husband, kids, travel, dogs, mountains, photography, reading, movies, gardening, white chocolate mochas, theology, history, languages and cooking. Most importantly, I'm learning more and more how to be a lover of my Lord and His people.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2006
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2005
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(18)
▼
February
(9)
Faith is based on God's promise - Calvin
Decapolis
Murray on Truth
Joni Eareckson Tada on Contentment
Bavinck on Grace
Sinclair Ferguson on glory
When God Weeps
Boy Like Me -- Rich Mullins
Jesus as a real human
No comments:
Post a Comment