My Bookshelf
What I am reading, what I am watching and what I'm hearing...
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Movie Watch: Scotland, PA
Scotland, PA
Recommendation from brother; the movie is a creative remake of Shakespeare's McBeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Molly
Lover of my husband, kids, travel, dogs, mountains, photography, reading, movies, gardening, white chocolate mochas, theology, history, languages and cooking. Most importantly, I'm learning more and more how to be a lover of my Lord and His people.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2006
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2005
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(18)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
"The magnitude of the love, grace, and mercy revea...
Need for Conviction
Cheap and Tawdry Evangelism
Murray on Regeneration
"The Holy Spirit," by Ferguson
PDL from the Jollyblogger
One, by Aimee Mann
Christianity Explored
In Him all things hold together
Murray on the Fear of God
John Mayer - Daughters
CS Lewis, "The Shocking Alternative"
Movie Watch: Searching for Debra Winger
Movie Watch: Scotland, PA
Unbelief in us all
"Language Barrier: Tolerating Sins of the Tongue
Paul on Weakness
►
February
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment